Well, a good shampoo and nice blow dry itself can make the look of the day look special. I have always believed and experienced that that hairwash is very critical, otherwise you need to resort to some creative hairstyle to make the OOTD look presentable.
MY HAIR
I have done all kind of experiments and craziness on my hair in the past during my shoot life. With highlights, colours and daily blow dry, all kinda looks have been tried out. In this fast life, there's no time to breathe, and all we want is that presentable look for the day or occasion. But all these experiments and styling takes a toll on the hair quality. And I have been facing this issue from quite some time. I am not able to use any high chemical stuff as those things don't suit my skin or hair. Hence I have stopped torturing my hair with unnecessary products bombardment.
HOW IMPORTANT IS AN HAIR OIL
And hair oiling is more like a nostalgic moment, with a throwback to when mom or grandma used to make us sit down and they would do nice oil champi on our heads. We used to hate the way they used to pour litres of oil on our hair and we would worry about how the hell would that go away. Nobody likes that oily hair look in school or otherwise. But that champi used to give such a cooling effect and instant sleep. Such a stress buster you see.
But now, who has got the time to even oil the hair. Most people don't consider it as important at all.
EXPERIENCE WITH BANJARA SAMVRIDHI HAIR OIL
Recently I was introduced to Banjara Hair Oil and Hair Pack. I received a pack to try and give my feedback on the same. Since then, I have been carefully trying it out.
I must say, this is firstly a very safe product as it is herbal. A lot of my beauty products bloggers have recommended this.
Well, unlike many of the beauticians, I don't think that only conditioners and other harsh hair treatments can help smoothen the hair.
HOW TO APPLY:
I have always found that hair oiling is definitely helpful. Nothing can beat the our traditional beauty methods. If not more than atleast once in a week or once in a fortnight, one can go for a nice hair oiling session. At times I just oil the hair and keep it for 30 minutes and then go for hair wash. That is, if you don't like to keep the oiled hair look longer. But it actually looks sexy.

OBSERVATION:
The best part of the Banjara Hair Oil is that it is made with pure and natural elements only. Fruits, flowers and rare herbs are extracted to get the ayurvedic oil along with sesame and coconut oil. The oil is clinically tested and they claim that it helps in hair growth up to 8 cm in just 8 weeks! That's quite a claim. I have been using the oil since a week and half yet.

PACKAGING & QUALITY
I like the branding and packaging of the oil. They have mentioned complete details on the outer card cover. They have given so much information, which only shows that that they believe in transparency. Ingredients, Directions to Use, claims, Benefits, everything is written down. The product is very convenient to use due to the bottling method.
The oil is of very good quality and the first sign is its consistency. It is not runny or diluted, but thicker and a bit sticky. The fragrance is quite nice. When you apply the oil, you will find that it has very good absorption level.
I love to heat the oil a bit and then apply well on the scalp. The slow and gradual aggressive scalp massage is a must occasionally. The hair definitely becomes smooth and manageable. Looks shiny too.
The way a moisturizing cream is necessary to skin, a hair oil is a must for the hair. And when it is a herbal product with guaranteed effect, there's no risk in using it.
In fact a few of my family members too have been using the hair oil now and are very happy with it.

PRICE of Banjara Samvridhi Hair Oil : Rs.299/- for 125 ml. I find this rate reasonable considering the quality of the product.
Shelf life : 2 yrs
Color : Dark Green

HAIR PACK:
Along with the Banjara Hair Oil, I received the Hair pack too.
The Price is Rs 99 INR for 100g.
Just like face pack, a hair pack can do wonders for the hair and being back its original strength and beauty.
This is a ready to use pack, you need not add or mix anything at all in it. This simply saves my time to a great extent.
The packaging is wondering and highly convenient. A flip cap tube makes life easier. The paste within is a thick dark coloured paste, with a nice aroma.

The product should be used directly on hair and kept for about 15 minutes minimum, before washing it off. It gets washed very easily. The fragrance it leaves on the hair is pretty good. You can see the sheen getting back on your her once you apply this. With Henna being one of the ingredients, it makes the product very valuable with influencing a bit of colour too.
The hair oil as well as hair pack together are recommended for regular use to see the difference. It definitely doesn't do any harm and neither has any side effects.
A good care of the hair on and off with these easy and beautiful products can help make the essential beauty element go a long way.
HOW IMPORTANT IS AN HAIR OIL
And hair oiling is more like a nostalgic moment, with a throwback to when mom or grandma used to make us sit down and they would do nice oil champi on our heads. We used to hate the way they used to pour litres of oil on our hair and we would worry about how the hell would that go away. Nobody likes that oily hair look in school or otherwise. But that champi used to give such a cooling effect and instant sleep. Such a stress buster you see.
But now, who has got the time to even oil the hair. Most people don't consider it as important at all.
Recently I was introduced to Banjara Hair Oil and Hair Pack. I received a pack to try and give my feedback on the same. Since then, I have been carefully trying it out.
I must say, this is firstly a very safe product as it is herbal. A lot of my beauty products bloggers have recommended this.
Well, unlike many of the beauticians, I don't think that only conditioners and other harsh hair treatments can help smoothen the hair.
HOW TO APPLY:
I have always found that hair oiling is definitely helpful. Nothing can beat the our traditional beauty methods. If not more than atleast once in a week or once in a fortnight, one can go for a nice hair oiling session. At times I just oil the hair and keep it for 30 minutes and then go for hair wash. That is, if you don't like to keep the oiled hair look longer. But it actually looks sexy.

OBSERVATION:
The best part of the Banjara Hair Oil is that it is made with pure and natural elements only. Fruits, flowers and rare herbs are extracted to get the ayurvedic oil along with sesame and coconut oil. The oil is clinically tested and they claim that it helps in hair growth up to 8 cm in just 8 weeks! That's quite a claim. I have been using the oil since a week and half yet.

PACKAGING & QUALITY
I like the branding and packaging of the oil. They have mentioned complete details on the outer card cover. They have given so much information, which only shows that that they believe in transparency. Ingredients, Directions to Use, claims, Benefits, everything is written down. The product is very convenient to use due to the bottling method.
The oil is of very good quality and the first sign is its consistency. It is not runny or diluted, but thicker and a bit sticky. The fragrance is quite nice. When you apply the oil, you will find that it has very good absorption level.
I love to heat the oil a bit and then apply well on the scalp. The slow and gradual aggressive scalp massage is a must occasionally. The hair definitely becomes smooth and manageable. Looks shiny too.
The way a moisturizing cream is necessary to skin, a hair oil is a must for the hair. And when it is a herbal product with guaranteed effect, there's no risk in using it.
In fact a few of my family members too have been using the hair oil now and are very happy with it.

PRICE of Banjara Samvridhi Hair Oil : Rs.299/- for 125 ml. I find this rate reasonable considering the quality of the product.
Shelf life : 2 yrs
Color : Dark Green

HAIR PACK:
Along with the Banjara Hair Oil, I received the Hair pack too.
The Price is Rs 99 INR for 100g.
Just like face pack, a hair pack can do wonders for the hair and being back its original strength and beauty.
This is a ready to use pack, you need not add or mix anything at all in it. This simply saves my time to a great extent.
The packaging is wondering and highly convenient. A flip cap tube makes life easier. The paste within is a thick dark coloured paste, with a nice aroma.

The product should be used directly on hair and kept for about 15 minutes minimum, before washing it off. It gets washed very easily. The fragrance it leaves on the hair is pretty good. You can see the sheen getting back on your her once you apply this. With Henna being one of the ingredients, it makes the product very valuable with influencing a bit of colour too.
The hair oil as well as hair pack together are recommended for regular use to see the difference. It definitely doesn't do any harm and neither has any side effects.
A good care of the hair on and off with these easy and beautiful products can help make the essential beauty element go a long way.





0 Comments